Parts & Accessories
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Key features: - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - To best know which model works best for you, measure the internal dimension of your rim - For rims with internal dimensions up to 15mm (ETRO 622x15mm), use the narrow rim strip - For rims with internal dimensions 17-19mm (ETRO 622x17-19mm), use the wide rim strip - Not Tubeless Ready
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Type: Skewer only - Length: 220mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
$29.00 - $35.00
Switching to tubeless or in need of valve replacements? Serfas Tire RX replacement valves will do the trick. Available sizes of 32mm, 44mm, or 60mm valves with removable cores, extra valve core, and Schrader to Presta adapter with core removal tool. Please note, Due to the multi-step chemical process and variables involved in anodizing, colors may vary slightly between batches produced.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Freehub bodies include: (1) specified freehub body, (3) pawls, and (1) pawl spring - Freehub bodies do not include lockrings
Ultra-light, bolt-on thru axles, with a low profile 6mm allen head for use on Whisky and others forks. They are also available in some common rear frame sizes. See manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Over Locknut (mm): 100 (FK8004); 142 (FS8108) - Axle Diameter (mm): 12 - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 12x1.5mm - Color: Black - Weight: 26g (FK8004); 34g (FS8108)
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$15.99 - $19.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
The Bontrager Wheel Bag is the best way to store and transport your wheels. - Holds one wheel up to 700c x 28 with tire - Internal pocket large enough to fit 8" disc brake rotor and skewer
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
Page 1 of 9 Next page