SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Shimano's 105 Chain (10-speed) offers crisp 10-speed shifting and durability at an excellent price point.
$22.00 - $30.00
KMC's SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Black - 1 speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 349 grams - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Hollow Inner Plates - Hollow Outer Plates - Hollow Pin - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mud Shedding Design - Special Dynamic K Configuration - Stretch Proof Treatment
$26.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
$65.00 - $70.00
Extra light 11 speed chains. - EL- Extra Light - Double X-Durability - For Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 11-speed derailleur systems - Titanium Nitride coated gold option for less friction, lower maintenance.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of KMC's level X-Series chains. - Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems - Eco ProTeQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to KMC's RustBuster treatment. - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
11 speed eBike chain to stand up to the high torque of a motor. - Built strong for your eBike - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain length: 144 links
$14.00 - $46.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
$72.99 - $90.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
SRAM's WiFLi technology accommodates a wider range of gears than a standard short-cage road derailleur. Compared to a triple chainring setup, it provides faster shifts and significant weight savings. Easy to install on any frame; compatible with all SRAM road 22-speed cranks, cassettes and chains. - For riders who already own Red eTap with a short cage rear derailleur and want to switch to a wide range cassette - Includes Medium Cage Rear Derailleur 11-32 Red 11 Speed Cassette and XG-1190 Red 22 Chain
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Light weight - 269 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
$7.00 - $9.50
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
$45.00 - $55.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
Page 1 of 5 Next page