Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains - Includes BMX/track frame hanger
The Shimano Tourney TX800 front derailleur offers precise shifting with HYPERDRIVE technology for 3x8 speed drivetrains. - Action: TOP SWING - Angled clamp band design - Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T - Chain line: 47.5/50mm - Chain stay angle: 66-69 - Top gear teeth: 42T/48T - Total capacity: 20T
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
One rear derailleur to rule them all. The SRAM Force eTap AXS rear derailleur is designed for both 1x and 2x systems. It capitalizes on X-Range gearing technology for enhanced range and chain management and features larger pulleys for improved durability and efficiency. Strong, smooth, quiet and AXS enabled. - SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
$4.99 - $46.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
$34.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$40.99 - $42.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
The precision and reliability of eTap AXS, now at a whole new level. The Rival eTap AXS front derailleur is optimized for X-Range chainrings and uses Yaw technology, so there's no need for trim. - Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability - AXS-enabled for easy personalization - Crisp and accurate front shifts - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology optimized for use with 46/33T or 48/35T X-Range chainrings - Designed for standard chainline eTap AXS cranks - Battery Not Included
The Box Three Rear Derailleur simplifies the features found on the Prime 9 Box One and Two rear derailleurs making for a fully featured wallet friendly rear derailleur. Including a Limited Slip Clutch, Sealed bearing pulleys and a solid construction Box Three Rear derailleurs are compatible with 11-46 and 11-50t derailleurs making it one of the most versatile derailleur offerings for Prime 9.
The Box Four Rear Derailleur is the base of Prime 9 Technology that offers an affordable clutch based 1 by 8-speed derailleur that is simple and light; this makes it a perfect candidate for every entry-level bike that traditionally has a 3 by drive-train that is neither durable nor user friendly.
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
This new SX Eagle derailleur is your entry point to the SRAM Eagle Ecosystem. Sharing many features with the rest of the Eagle Ecosystem like the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON body design, it can accommodate both 11-50T and 10-50T cassettes. The SX Eagle is cross compatible with much of the Eagle Ecosystem, making it easy to personalize and upgrade your ride when you are ready. - A full featured Eagle derailleur, compatible with the Eagle Colorsystem - X-SYNC pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting, and quieter operation - Cage Lock offers discovery-level riders easy wheel removal - 50T max rear cog - Battery Not Included
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow) - 42T Max Low Sprocket - 11T Min top Sprocket
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Ultegra RX brings Shimano's pioneering chain stabilizing technology to road cycling, delivering smooth and precise shifting over technical terrain. It expands road bike capabilities, inspiring confidence on any surface and drives the evolution of road cycling to include greater elements of adventure. No longer is the road bike narrowly defined. Shimano Ultegra RX broadens the notion of drop bar riding and emboldens cyclist to explore further. - Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design - Stabilizer ON/OFF switch - Compatible with current road dual control lever - Shadow RD technology - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 39t
$56.99 - $69.99
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
$124.99 - $134.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano Acera RD-M3020 Rear Derailleur - Speed: 7/8 - Cage: SGS - RD Spring TypeTop Normal - Maximum Cog: 40T - Minimum Cog: 11T - RD Capacity: 45T
Shimano's unbelievable Di2 technology has made the leap to the trails with their XTR Di2 drivetrain. This rear derailleur features all of the race-day performance you've come to expect from XTR, and the unrivaled stability, speed, and performance of an electronic drivetrain. Since there aren't any cables to stretch or housing to create friction, shift performance stays amazingly perfect, delivering flawless shifts any time, under any condition. System communication with the front derailleur eliminates chain rub and, if you prefer, the rear derailleur can be optimized to use Shimano's Synchronized Shift technology.
Despite its smaller, lighter design, the Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9250 offers ultra-fast front shifting. - Fast Di2 shifting performance - Smaller, sleeker, lighter - Frontal area is smaller than previous designs to reduce aerodynamic drag - Top gear teeth capacity: 50-55t - 61-66 degree chainstay angle - Includes 1 SD300 port
Page 1 of 7 Next page