To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Make simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm hex head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside an EnCase System Storage Sleeve to be carried in handlebar ends as it was designed, or a mainstay on any home workbench. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands - Fits all standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except being ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
High-performance bicycles require precision during setup and adjustment. The Preset Torque Wrench provides secure adjustments while preventing damage to lightweight bars and forks from over-tightening. Product details - Tools are pre-set to 5Nm or 6.8Nm - Check component tightening specifications before using - 4mm and T25 keys are non-removable
Bontrager Pro Ratchet Multi-Tool delivers professional quality in a small, light, and portable package. A 72-tooth micro-ratchet and Swiss S2 steel bits provide unmatched precision for adjustments in the workshop or on the road. The modular design offers clever configurations that make access to any bolt a breeze, and even includes an integrated torque setting. And it all wraps up in a classy case that keeps everything in its place. - Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension - 12 function - 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, T10, T20, T25, #2 Phillips, steel bit extender - Ti-Torque beam for measuring 2-8Nm with live readout - Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- Simple, secure external emergency tire patch kit. - Seals cuts and other tire damage larger than 3mm or punctures sealant will not repair. - Kit includes 3 patches and glue in a compact carry case.
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
White Lightning's Easy Clean Tire Brush is the perfect solution for cleaning dirty tires. It removes tread grit, which improves traction, helps to prevent flats, and minimizes the mess when storing or transporting your bike. The adjustable Easy Clean Tire Brush fits every shape and size of tire. You can also use it wet or dry, whether you just need to knock some dirt off or really get in there and give 'er a good scrubbing.
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The 1729-TA Sliding Thru Axle Adaptor is designed to allow any Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or PRS-23 Repair Stand to accept 12mm and 15mm thru axle wheeled bikes.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
15-Function Folding Multi-Tool The new ICM-15 brings a slimmer, lower weight, lower price-point model to the ICM family while still packing 15 essential tools ready for trailside adjustments and repairs to keep you riding. The ICM-15 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers. - 180 gram, 15-function folding multi-tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hex wrenches, T25 &T30 Torx wrenches, #2 Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers, two tire levers, 3.23 & 3.45mm spoke wrenches, and bottle opener. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material.
Product details - Professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - Parallel jaws are significantly better alternative to traditional adjustable wrenches - Can replace entire sets of imperial and metric wrenches - 10:1 gripping power ensures no slipping or rounding of fasteners - Capacity of up to 1-3/8" and 35mm fasteners - Light enough to travel with, durable enough for daily use
$12.49 - $21.50
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
The Problem Solvers Holy Driver is a durable chromoly tool used for holding and turning spoke nipples when building wheels and fixing them. You can use it manually, spinning it in your fingers to quickly fasten nipples. And, you can use it in a power drill for even faster wheel work. The tool tip fits into the slot in the top of the nipple and holds securely. Plus, the length is adjustable so it's great for use on standard and deep-profile rims.
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Page 1 of 18 Next page