Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
$19.99 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Jagwire's Pad Press Plus is a handy tool that makes removing and installing cartridge brake pads quick and precise. The holder and lever action makes it easy to hold the brake shoes while you push out the pad inserts and press in the replacements. And you can bolt this fine tool to a workbench with the included screws to make the job even easier.
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Proper belt tension is critical to maintain optimum drive operation (low tension causes belt to skip on teeth, high tension causes excessive wear on belts, cogs and sprockets) - Tool gauges proper tension using a visual red/green indicator - It is recommended to rotate the drive and recheck tension several times around circumference of belt
Includes two soft plastic replacement faces for The Hammer.
This is a multi-tool like no other. The Tülio Q/R Skewer Multi-Tool replaces standard 130mm and 135mm rear quick release skewers and provides an integrated 8-function sub-60 gram multi-tool. Each element of the Tülio was carefully selected to help you get home by providing the essential tools needed to get out of a jam. As an integral part of the bicycle, you can be sure you will NEVER forget a multi-tool again. Key features include a premium quick release skewer, ergonomic anodized 7075-T6 aluminum lever/tool body, heat-treated tool steel components protected by Taya GST 500 green corrosion-resistant coating, and total skewer weight of only 100 grams. Eight tool functions include 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex wrenches, flathead screwdriver, 1-11 speed compatible chain tool, and 3.23mm and 3.45mm spoke wrenches.
$53.00 - $55.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Giant tire levers
• L-shaped hex set with holder • Rounded head on one end • 2,2.5, 3-6mm Hex keys with 8mm hex adapter
- Giant Torqkey w/ Bit Storage - Available in 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
Sharp cuts for fine-tuning, developed specifically for MTB tires. The tongs, with their exact tread-height adjustment function, allow precise shortening of the tire lugs.
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
Giant's Ratchet Multi Tool is like having a mobile workshop in your back pocket. Featuring 9 durable chrome vanadium bits and a storage case - faster than unfolding a conventional multi-tool when you have cold or wet hands and easier to reach hard to access bolts. Features - Type: Carry with - pocket or saddle bag tool - Material: Durable, chrome vanadium bits - Number of tools: 9 - Tools: Hex 2-10mm, PH2, T25/T15 - Extra: Case
The only thing missing is the kitchen sink! The Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX has everything you need to fix and make precise adjustments to your bike while on the road. Featuring a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel with Nano TorqBits for ease and torque accuracy in tight spots. Includes magnetic bit holder, hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx, #2 Phillips bits and two engineering grade plastic tire levers. The protective case keeps things organized and secure, and even has a pocket to carry glueless patches. - Functions: 18 - Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm - Allen Bits: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 mm - Torx Bits: T10 / T25 - Screw Drivers: #2 Phillips - Tire Levers: 2 plastic - Tool Material: Hardened steel - Ratchet Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Bag: Nylon - Size: 12 x 7.2 x 3 cm / 4.7” x 2.8” 1.2” - Weight: 230 grams
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
The Park FR-2 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour two-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel. (Not recommended for use with SunTour 4- and 6-notch freewheels.)
$11.99 - $12.50
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Product details - A professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - 8"/200mm length provides high leverage with minimum effort - Made from heavy-duty steel and additional induction hardening for tough, continuous use - Made in Germany - Perfect for cutting cables, cable ties, and many other materials
- All Purpose Penetrating Lube - Forms A Protective Film On Metal - Provides Excellent Corrosion Protection - Displaces Water - Will Not Harm Plastic Or Painted Surfaces
- Powerful cleaning action on dirt and oil - Eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable formula - Safe for paint, plastic, rubber, alloys, and carbon fiber - Additives protect aluminum, magnesium, and other alloys