Make the world a better place & make above average retail pay.
We are always looking for exceptional people who love bicycling. Whether you ride as a fun leisure activity, spend all your free time training and accumulating mileage, or are somewhere in the middle, if you’re an active bicyclist who believes bicycling is good for people and the planet, fill out an application or send us a resume. All BikeWorld staff are trained in sales and service. Having high end bicycle tech experience will usually get you an interview but are not essential for all positions; mechanical aptitude and problem-solving ability are.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, with a positive attitude;
- Neat and well groomed;
- Ride a bicycle skillfully;
- Mechanical problem solving ability;
- Able to lift 50 pounds, Stand and walk for 8 hour shift;
- Communicator with teaching skills;Able to work and produce at high levels without supervision;
- Good at working well with many people of different cultural and personality types;
- Computer capable. Other support tasks as needed.
Some of the reasons we love working at BikeWorld:
- Competitive Pay;
- Flexible schedule;
- "Ride-to-work" reimbursement;
- Entry fee allowance for bike events;
- 5 day work week;
- Off most Sundays and 2 Saturdays a month;
- 7 paid holidays, including 21/2 days at Christmas. (Closed from 1 PM 12/24 until 12/27) Paid vacation;
- Optional additional time off without pay;
- Terrific product discounts;
- Wear shorts to work!
- Awesome co-workers who also love riding bikes.
- Company commitment to advocacy, community service and improving lives.